We are already thinking about the next PAAMS conference which will be held in University of Salamanca (Spain) from 26th-28th June, 2024. We are looking for workshops that would highlight some particular aspects of Practical applications of Agents and Multi-Agent System.
Our offer will guarantee the following:
- Local support for installing and managing the reviewing site of the submissions.
- 12 pages per paper, published at SV LNCS / CCIS, if acceptance rate under 60%.
- Synchonization with PAAMS agenda and coordinated deadlines for workshops.
- Duration : X slots of 2 h each for up to 6 papers each, with maximum of 8 slots.
- Standard equipment (videoprojector) and local support all along the workshop.
- Attractive registration including softcover proceedings, 3 lunches, 2 dinners.
- No registration at the workshop only since the main session is held at same time.
- Possibility of workshop invited speaker but no direct support from PAAMS.
- Suggestion to install aroundtabel at the end of the workshop for making summary.
We hope this offer will catch your attention. Should you be interested in submitting such a proposal, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a proposal before TBC.